Time Schedule for This Offer
We are starting from our Rafting Centar Drina-Tara around 10a.m. A one-hour ride with our Jeeps to Sutjeska National Park (Zelengora, Perucica prime forest) where we get to a high over look, giving you a fantastic panorama like you have never seen before. 11a.m. Continuing our mountain drive.
- Tour in the prime forest, the only one in Europe, with magnificent view on the Skakavac waterfall with height of 81 meters,
- Ride in jeeps to mountain crease Prijevor from where you can have magnificent view to the most of Sutjeska National Park, the highest peak in BiH Maglic etc.,
- Next, on Prijevor, we tour the mountain "katun"s.
- Continue hiking from Prijevor to a fantastic glacier lakes, under Maglic - Trnovacko lake. The hiking is about 5.5 km long (1668m-1357m-1517m) and it takes about 1.5h of walking. We come to the final destination of our hiking - to Trnovacko Lake. The lake is of a unique heart shape, about 3 km in volume. The greatest depth is 9m. It is extremely clean and transparent, as well as all ice lakes, which is why they are known to the people as "mountain eyes". In July and August it is possible to swim in it. The brave ones sometimes do it in June. Snack break is on lake Trnovacko. Count on about 4 hours hiking-trekking in both directions,
- Return to vehicles up to 6 p.m.,
- Return to Bastasi in our Rafting Centar Drina-Tara Drina-Tara” until 7.30 p.m.
Organic Food - Menu for This Offer
Lunch day 1:
Snack during hiking will be in form of rich lunch packages with homemade food.
Remark for the menu:
Please order vegetarian food, or food which excludes certain ingrediants before or at the beginning of the package.
There isn't a minimum number of participants for this package?s realization.
Minimum participants' age is 8.
Previous experience is not necessary.
Prices are in euros, per person. .
All the packages can be prolonged, combined, etc. on demand.
We pays special attention to maximum security and comfort for our guests.
We reserve the right to assess whether a person has a minimum of physical fitness for activities.