Starting from this season we our proud to become one of the most visited destinations by companies from the region are used for "team building" - organized trips and socializing of employees to improve common goals. This spring and summer we have had the honor to welcome many companies from the region that enjoyed rafting with us and spending an active holiday in nature.
Rafting Center Drina-Tara now offers accommodation in new Lux bungalows with private bathrooms so many companies have opted for this, more luxurious type of accommodation. Our recommendation for companies that are planning trips like these is to make reservations on time (minimum 20 days in advance), and due to the crowd at weekends,to plan their trips on work days if they want a quiet holiday. Please note that parties with live music are organized on Saturday nights lasting up to 2 o'clock after midnight.
What we can offer to companies for this kind of vacation and why we think we have become their first choice is:
- High quality of service and accommodation in our camp (organization, professional equipment and staff, impeccable hygiene),
- Our food and organic cuisine served in our restaurant in the camp featured as one of our best recommendations for all these years,
- Homey atmosphere and friendly staff that does their best to make you feel comfortable and relaxed starting with your arrival,
- And of course, the Tara! Organized rafting with licensed skippers on Europe's most beautiful river, and unforgettable nature of the memorable Tara Canyon,
- Another offer that many companies decide on in addition to rafting is hiking - walking with our trained guides through the Sutjeska National Park, beautiful mountain Zelengora, medieval forest Perucica, etc.
Let us quote one of our guests from Belgrade: ""This trip and all the nature have somehow brought me back to my childhood. I am now definitely rested and ready to return to work! :)".
We will single out just one of recent stories. The company Ecos from Vitez celebrating the company's 18th birthday organized a one-night trip for its employees in our Rafting Center Drina-Tara. Despite the somewhat rainy weather (which surprised us all those days, at the beginning of this summer) some of the employees who were in the mood for adrenaline went rafting on the most attractive section of the Tara. The impressions after the rafting were undivided - a unique experience and the unusual beauty of the Tara Canyon.
The second part of the employees, who were in the mood for something less extreme spent the day on a Jeep safari in the National Park Sutjeska and Perucica. This part of the employees enjoyed the whole day in the countryside and, among other things, walking the only rainforest in Europe. Their impressions were completed during the evening gathering by the fire in our campsite. There laughter and music were the only thing constantly running along with the murmur of the river flowing just below our camp restaurant.
We said goodbye to the employees from Ecos company until next time with many warm words of praise. They have decided to share their impressions and photos from this trip with their customers on social networks: "This time we enjoyed the beauty of the river Drina and Tara, NP Sutjeska, rafting and rich traditional cuisine. Thank you Rafting Center Drina-Tara and friendly staff for the warm welcome and excellent organization." We are grateful to them for these words!